Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pretty Lilly

Lilly by ALB Dream Fashion

I stopped by ALB Dream Fashion to pick up the monthly gift for the store's group members. Store owner and fashion designer extraordinaire, Analee Balut, gives her very devoted group members the most generous gifts. The store is also a joy to shop in - tasteful, airy, and set in an exotic North African desert. Much of her fashions are influenced and inspired by the color and cultures of Africa. The designs are some of the most exciting in Second Life.  When wandering about the store, a new collection of dresses caught my attention. Called Lilly, my first reaction was to draw in my breath and exclaim, 'Oh, how pretty'.  Pretty they are indeed. Lilly  is very fresh and very today, yet has a delightful redolence of nostalgia.  Lilly would be just the thing for those occasions when we want to be feminine, soft, and pretty ... very pretty.

Lilly come in seven colors - turquoise, red, khaki, black, blue, violet, white. It sells for sells for L$390. All seven colors are available in a  fatback  for L$1500. I bought all colors. Readers of my blog - Mariko Nightfire: A Virtual Life - know that  my beloved community of Hallelujah Azul recently closed. For this post, I photographed Lilly at various locations around Hallelujah Azul to preserve one last look at my long-time home.  


Mmmmm Yummy in Pink.
The strawberry ice cream at the Bumble Cafe is yummy too.

Surprised in Blue.
When running into that special someone,
it's best to be pleasantly surprised in blue.

Lilly in Black.
Sophisticated and Knowing.

He won't keep me waiting long. I'm in turquoise.

 
 A Red Cherry Swirl goes so well with cupcakes and tea at the Brazen Tarts.

Lilly in White. Lovely.


My hair is from ARGRACE and is called Soft Breeze. It was designed by rika Oyen. Soft Breeze comes in nine colors  - black, dark brown, light brown, red, copper, amber, platinum, blonde and dark blonde. They sell for L$250 per color. All nine colors are available in a fat pack for L$1500. 

My townhouse in the Garden District. Goodbye.


 


ARGRACE Mainstore



1 comment:

  1. Oh, she really has outdone herself this time!! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete