Friday, August 21, 2009

MEB Anette at Mimi's Choice

MEB Anette available at Mimi's Choice
.

I recently dropped by Mimi's Choice to see some of the newly arrived Fall fashions. Mimi Juneau was in her store wearing a wonderful jacket/dress combination from MEB Fashions called Anette. Anette is a special package deal available at Mimi's Choice that gives you a sculpty jacket called Jane and a black dress called Cameron that are sold separately at MEB Fashions' mainstore. Anette sells for $590L which is a good deal as Jane and Cameron sell individually for $490L and $450L, respectively. Two articles of fashion magic in a special package deal, I needed little persuasion to convince me to acquire them for my own wardrobe.
.


.
Italian fashion designs are world class. And I love the Italian taste and tradition in fashion. This taste and tradition has been brought into Second Life by a talented core of Italian designers. Among that group of excellent fashion designers from Italy is MariaElena Barbosa, fashion designer and owner of MEB Fashions. MEB Fashions is a wonderful store to window shop and make a want list from its classy and sexy line of dresses and lingerie. It's almost certain that the jacket and dress in Anette will be on that list, and they go together so well. To see the details on this attractive combination, click on the pictures to enlarge them. Note the details on the Jane jacket. They are marvelous.
.
















.


.
.

.
The black Cameron dress is stunning. It is classy; but, very fresh and young. Cameron comes in two versions - with short sleeves and sleeveless. Its a very flattering dress for which I am very appreciative. The two versions of the dress are pictured below.

.



.
.

I am wearing blonde hair in a shag cut from Diorsis Hair Design called Brigitte. I have been wearing this hair for the past few days. It is a very simple hair style; but, I have gotten complement after complement for it. So, I am very pleased with this hair. Brigitte sells for $190L. The boots that I am wearing are Stiletto Boots by Blaze. The boots come in 6 colors (silver, chocolate, white, red, champagne, black). I am wearing black. These boots sell for $280L. However, you can buy all 6 colors in a bundle for $700L.
.
.
.
Mimi's Choice Mainstore:
.
MEB Fashion Mainstore:
.
Blaze:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Blaze/73/118/23
.
Pictures were taken in the library of the residence of WK Ganesvoort in Costa Rica. I would like to thank Mr. Ganesvoort for inviting me into his home and allowing me to take these pictures.
.
.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the MEB Fashions called Anette. So classy yet very sexy.
    Stay Sexy Everyone :)

    ReplyDelete